MY BLOG IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION...!!!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Sullen Princess (4th Book)

Okay, so I abandoned my blog for months... Sheeesh, how humiliating! 


I went to college (but no, that's not enough reason!) and got a little busy. I even neglected my writing. But two weeks ago, I managed to finish my manuscript (Sweet Princess). I'm still waiting for its feedback.


Since it's our sembreak, I made a list of things that I want to do. One of those is "Update and Reorganize My Blog". So here I am, trying my very best to think of something to write. I realized I haven't posted my fourth book yet. So here it is!







Tadaaaaah!





The Sullen Princess. It's the story of Aurielle Torrevilla, sister of Janica from Naughty Princess. I can't count the times I cried over this book. Not because of its drama, but because I had to revise it over and over and over again! It's not even the original plot. I had to make a MAJOR revision and change the entire story. 


So imagine my delight when this book got the "Reader's Choice". The months of agony was totally worth it.

2 comments:

KC said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Ang galing!

Post a Comment