MY BLOG IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION...!!!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I learned that...


Yesterday, I learned that writing has math too!
No matter how frustrating it is, I guess I can never fully avoid math.

Yup, I don't like math, and I guess it doesn't like me as well. We hated each other since my mother gave birth to me. Our feud grew stronger as I reached high school level. I just don't understand how I can use "x + y" in my writing career. I loathed every teacher who teaches this subject. I disliked everyone who forces me to study this you-know-what thing.

Then yesterday, I found myself struggling with numbers again. I had to write the time frame for my new series and it almost blew my mind out!

I realized that was not the only time that I "HAD" to use math in my writing. Many times, I had to count how many pages I had to go... How many words I still had to type... everything!

Well, I guess Math and Love Story are not nemesis at all...

1 comments:

♥khaye♥ *Karen Cambangay* said...

hahahahahahaha... sooo true! naman! kkbaliw din and math sa writing noh..

Post a Comment