MY BLOG IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION...!!!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Interview with Sharon Rose

Sharon Rose is one of the most talented persons I've known. She's a writer, a painter, an architecture, a photographer, a make-up artist, a businesswoman.... Name it! This lady can do all that.
To visit her blog, CLICK HERE!


1.)What is your inspiration in writing?

For my characters, my inspiration are the people around me and the individuals that I admire. For example, nagagandahan ako sa isang kakilala, gagamitin ko yung bida sa nobela ko. Or if I would be inspired by her life, i'll use her life as the plot in my story. Yung mga ginagawa ko kasi, though fiction are inspired from true to life stories, some of them are mine. Dagdagan na lang ng konting spice at ang finished product ay isang manuscript.


2.)How do you beat writer's block?

May writers block ako kapag masyadong pagod kaya pagod na ang utak mag-isip. Or kapag hindi inspired. To beat this, I usually read interesting books that will inspire me and challenge me to write a good read. Lalo na kapag nagandahan ako dun sa binabasa ko. I also unwind and go to places that i can get inspiration. Or simply not to think about writing at all. Pagkalipas ng ilang araw, may mga bago na naman akong ideyang maiisip. Or simply kapag tinatamad ako, nagkakawriters block talaga ako kasi tinatamad na magsulat.

3.)Do you have a writing schedule?

I don't have any writing schedule. I write when an inspiration struck me and that I have the time to put my ideas into writing. Ayokong masyadong pinapagod ang sarili ko kasi nagiging fight scenes lahat ang kalalabasan. Kumbaga nagiging suplada ang bida.. haha

4.)Do you have some tips for the writers wannabe?

Tips na mabibigay ko, if you have the passion, then strive hard to fulfill your dream to be a writer. Wag masyadong padadala sa mga negative comments. Take it as constructive criticisms and a challenge to improve your craft. Kapag nadiscourage ka naman at feeling me eh hindi ka talaga magiging writer kasi di maganda ang feedback, stop for a while, relax, get inspired and write again and again. read a lot and study other author's style, to get some tips and read about techniques in writing. Read and read and write and write until you'll get the right formula. its always try and try until you suceed.

1 comments:

sharon rose said...

hehehe... what a superflous adjectives i have here.. anyways, good luck and god bless Yas... this blog is sooo coooooooollll!!!!!

tc

Post a Comment